Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 1 : Pincushion

(Monday, January 3, 2011)

I figured I'd start this whole thing off nice and easy with a project I first tried somewhere around grade 4.  Nothing's really changed in this project since then, though I'd hope I have a bit better sense of which fabrics go well together.  However, my fabric stash is nowhere near as extensive as my mother's, and those 4th grade pincushions are still looking great in her sewing room...



Anyway, here's my new pincushion.  I needed this because I accidentally left my other one at a friend's place in Edmonton before we moved, and completely forgot about it in the stress of all the other moving stuff. 

cost breakdown: free! (just some fabric & ribbon scraps, hot glue, stuffing, and a cat food can - clean of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment