Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Coming Up...

One of the moms in my weekly parents' group had this great New Years' resolution:  Stop talking about what you want to do or plan to do or hope to do, and leave it to things you've done.  Those kinds of things count more, and keep you more accountable.

I'd like to do this (dare I say, I want to do this?) but I can't help giving a few hints of upcoming projects.  I'm pretty excited about them, and I'll let you know how they go:

- homemade pasta
- body sugaring
- eyebrow threading
- no shampoo
- lotion

Lots of these are more "personal care" items rather than recipes, but when you're strapped for cash, you can't be going out and getting your legs waxed and eyebrows threaded 'cuz that stuff costs!  I found in Edmonton it was pretty cheap to do the ol' eyebrow threading, and even the funniest little hole in the wall did a good job, but here in Kelowna, where the South Asian population is not very big, it's hard to find a cheap threading.  And so, I experiment at home!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment