Monday, February 14, 2011

Interlude

Well friends, there comes a time when finding the adventure and challenge in frugal living becomes desperate frugal living, and then it is no longer fun and exciting.  I'm feeling a bit of a low these days, and maybe it's because  of a new job I just started.  This job is pretty far from my chosen field and doesn't pay that well and is keeping me up late at night - three things that are fairly certain to take away from the excitement of finally working again.  I'm also working on several projects right now that I can't show you just yet because

- 1 is a valentine's gift and needs to be tried on for photos
- 2 are being sent as gifts in the mail so I don't want to spoil the surprise
- the last one is just so daunting that I am afraid to get going on it

 Hopefully later in the week I'll be able to share with you at least one.  Til then, here are a few pics of my silly valentine.  (My handsome valentine and I are sadly spending the whole day apart!!)




Here he's saying, "No more standing over there!  I wanna see the pic!"  Either that, or "AMBUSH HUG!!"


I hope the gifts get there in time!   (for Thursday, hint, hint...)

No comments:

Post a Comment