Sunday, June 5, 2011

glimpse

The months of May and June for most people are very busy, and it's no different for us.  Dave usually works a ton, and since it's nice out, I make it a priority to take Charlie out and about to play every day.  Also, I've been busy on my own volunteering at a school as well as a new business venture.   To top it all off, June is filled with special celebratory events.  Dave's birthday the first week, Charlie's the second, and Father's Day following that.  And I like to throw in a bunch of family visits to make things exciting.  

This is all a long winded way of saying we've been busy.  And I haven't done much on the blog.  Also, I have to stick this in the mail before I can show you all the rest, but it's a bit unwieldy to mail, which is why I procrastinate that particular task.  Hopefully there's no mail strike and this arrives before a certain other special package does!  Until then, you get a sneak peek:

No comments:

Post a Comment